This Manual Handling DVD contains footage of manual handling taking place in one workplace which has an office, factory, warehouse and outdoors area.
It is a best practice, generic manual handling DVD suitable for all workplaces.
The title covers:
• A clear look at the steps of a lift
• Using manual handling aids
• Pushing techniques
• Dangers of pulling a load
• Manual Handling: The Basics – short film showing the basics of lifting a box
• Manual handling assessment forms as a printable PDF. Conduct manual handling risk assessments as and when required and have a permanent record.
If you are looking for ways in which you can keep a record of your employees training in a safe and secure environment then you could consider the Safety Media e-Learning solutions which are available for as little as £56.84 per employee per license. Alongside fire safety training you would also have access to Manual Handling, DSE, COSHH, Working at Heights, Spill, Prevention and Control and many others.