This Essential Training Collection 1 comprises of 11 of our best-selling safety training titles on one DVD.
Recently updated, the DVD now includes some of our new releases including COSHH and Electrical Safety – Maniac. For previews of the DVDs please click on the titles.
1) Asbestos – The inhalation of asbestos fibres is responsible for around 4000 deaths a year. Provide your employees with the essential information about asbestos and its dangers with this DVD.
2) COSHH – Every year, thousands of workers are made ill by hazardous substances, contracting lung disease, asthma, cancer and skin diseases such as dermatitis. This DVD is designed to raise awareness of the key points in the safe handling and use of hazardous substances that could harm you or your workmates. The module also covers the changes in the labelling system and the most commonly used symbols.
3) Driving Safely – Most of us think we are safe drivers but sadly, over 3,000 people a year are killed on UK roads. This DVD is the ideal tool for training your employees in the importance of taking care whilst driving.
4) DSE – A fresh approach to working safely with DSE. Advice is given which can be applied to your workstation, your job and your working environment.
5) Electrical Safety – Maniac – An entertaining but informative course with engaging storyline scenarios to highlight the dangers of using electricity incorrectly, narrated by Craig Charles.
6) Fire Safety –Would you know what to do if a fire broke out in your workplace? This DVD takes a brief look at the general principles of fire safety and what to do in the event of a fire. Topics covered include: fire extinguishers, good housekeeping tips, evacuation procedure, legislation on signage and general principles of fire safety awareness.
7) Food Hygiene – A fun but informative training aid to convey the importance of high standards of hygiene in the kitchen. Presented by TV chef Brian Turner, this training DVD is ideal for any company that either deals with food preparation as the main part of their business, or simply has a works canteen.
8) Manual Handling – (New Edition) – Nearly all jobs involve some form of manual handling which includes lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying a range of objects. Manual handling is one of the biggest causes of workplace accidents. This course is ideal for anyone who must lift items as part of their day-to-day role, or for those who lift on a less frequent basis. Suitable for all workplaces. Includes an interview with Glen Ross the UK’s strongest man regarding lifting and injuries sustained.
9) PPE: One Life, One Chance – The consequences of not using personal protective equipment when required can be devastating. This training course will highlight the importance of using PPE by showing what can happen in a typical day in the workplace when it isn’t worn.
10) Slips, Trips & Falls – Slips, trips and falls are the most common cause of accidents in the workplace. Over a third of all reported accidents are caused by slips and trips. This DVD provides the viewer with advice regarding how to identify dangers and risks in the workplace.
11) Working at Height – Working at height is a high risk activity; fatalities occur if the tasks are not properly controlled. It is important that all employers and employees make sure that safety is a top priority. This DVD is for all employees who need to work at heights, be it from ladders to scaffolding it is all covered.
The total individual selling price for the 11 titles would be £1089 – that’s a massive saving of £490!