This Display Screen Equipment DVD will help alert your workers to the dangers of working with computers and other display screens.
Many of us use DSE throughout the working day without thinking about the consequences if we don’t use it correctly. This DVD takes a fresh approach to the subject of DSE.
The DVD covers the following:
• Difference between VDU and DSE
• How DSE can affect your health including your Eyes, Health and Safety, Wrists, Neck, Shoulders and Back.
• Importance of frequent breaks
• How to set up your workstation taking into account: Chair, Screen, Keyboard and Mouse
• How to sit correctly to avoid injury
• Portable Devices
• Electrical Safety.
The advice given in the DVD will apply to your workstation, your job and your work environment. Many DSE problems occur due to the way DSE is used rather than the DSE itself. Working with DSE can be problem free if you take notice of the advice in this DVD.
1. Interview with an ergonomic expert
2. How to set up your Workstation video clip
3. Desktop Wallpaper to download onto your computer desktop
If you are looking for ways in which you can keep a record of your employees training in a safe and secure environment then you could consider the Safety Media e-Learning solutions which are available for as little as £56.84 per employee per license. Alongside fire safety training you would also have access to Manual Handling, DSE, COSHH, Working at Heights, Spill, Prevention and Control and many others.